The stated meeting in January almost didn't happen. The snow started falling about 4:30 and by the time 6:30 came around the roads were getting slick. We were able to have the pre-inspection at 7:00 and all went well. RWBro. Wagoner stayed with us afterward and that helped us to be able to open lodge. The Worshipful Master decided to just take care of the most pressing business so the brethren could go home as it was still snowing pretty heavily. We had scheduled a Fellowcraft degree but postponed it. We did vote on a new petition and a reinstatement. Both passed. We also paid some bills and closed the lodge. We still have a candidate ready for our inspection on Jan. 22. Dinner will be at 6:00 and the work will start at 7:00. Come out if you can. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. We will be doing a Fellowcraft degree at 6:00 PM beofre our February stated meeting and an Entered Apprentice degree during the meeting. I'll post some more after the inspection.
Posted by The guy who does this blog at 11:23 AM